Tuesday, May 1, 2007

initial updates

For now I'll just update everyone on what is going on with us...

Tim - I'm working at State Farm now selling auto insurance. It's nothing great, but it's paying the bills for now. I'd like to end up with a higher paying job within State Farm, and eventually end up back in youth ministry. It's a long haul till then though. I'm just trying to enjoy my life in the here and now. I'm also addicted to a video game called World of Warcraft. It's fun.

Lisa - Lisa is currently a stay at home mother (and what a great one she is). We are considering the possibility of Lisa finding a flexible job to help us in the income department. This isn't something that we are crazy about, but if a job comes along, I think she would take it. Lisa is also in desperate need of a vacation. We're working on it :)

Jack - Jack is four and a half months old and the joy of Lisa and I's life. We are extremely proud of him. For now, he is standing (with a little help from Mom and Dad), smiling, laughing, crying, whining, yelling, talking, eating, and pooping. We are working on him being able to turn over. When we put him on his stomach, he puts his arms out to the side and arches his body (imagine a skydiver).

TV SHOWS we watch include: lost, american idol, heroes, survivor, the office, and the amazing race.

No comments: