Tuesday, May 1, 2007

From Lisa

Well didn't Tim do just the best job setting up this blog? I'm impressed.

Anyways, like he said, I've been able to stay home with Jack since he was born, but now I'm starting to look at a couple job opportunities. Today I have a job interview (prayers would be nice!), and if this one doesn't work out then I'll probably be staying home a little while longer. Which would be more than okay with me, but I'll still be keeping my eyes open for other family-friendly jobs.

And also like Tim said, I'm really ready for a vacation :) So I'm crossing my fingers for maybe a weekend away for our one-year anniversary coming up next month. Next month?! Wow - it's hard to believe that we've been married almost a year already. It completely flew by. I also can't believe Jack is already almost 5 months old! Where has the time gone? Oh well, I hear that the older you get, the faster time goes, so I suppose I should get used to this, shouldn't I?

Well, it's time to put Jack down for his morning nap so I guess that wraps it up for today!

No comments: