Friday, February 29, 2008

Big week!

This week has been a long one - work wasn't too fun because most of the people I sit by were at a conference, and all kinds of people were having problems and issues with mission trips.

Here's a breakdown of other things that happened this week:

Tim was asked to help out with the jr. highers at church on Wednesday nights.

There were more hints at work that my job will probably be going full-time, but still nothing certain.

The seminary class schedule came out, and I discovered that I can take 9 hours in the fall by only going to class one night a week.

Jack and I were invited to go to Florida in April!! (This one I am super excited about... I need a vacation very badly.)

And finally - our tax refund was deposited into our bank account this morning, so at lunch time today Tim and I are going to pay off 4 big bills, and bring our savings account up by a lot. That is such a great feeling!



So we have lots to ponder and plan at the moment - but all good things!

4 comments:

Newcomb Journey said...

I've missed seeing you the past 2 weeks at small group but I'm happy to get the update on here! Sounds like God is really working in your lives, I can't wait to see what you do! We'll be praying. Hopefully we'll see you this Wednesday!
~Ashley
PS: I am SUPER jealous that you will be leaving the terrible state of IL next month, not fair!

Anonymous said...

Why is IL so terrible?

Lisa said...

haha I don't know, but it kind of is... I have this weird love/hate thing going on with this state.

Rick.Cindy said...

God is very good, isn't He?!?!