Monday, June 11, 2007

furniture

Well, now that Lisa is working, we are looking seriously at places to live. We found a great townhouse close to our old apartment, that would be an awesome place to live. It has a fireplace, it's large, has a partially finished basement, etc, etc. We are also looking at a "luxury" aparment behind Buffalo Wild Wings. They call themselves luxury apartments, but I wasn't wowed. They are nice, don't get me wrong, but I wouldn't use the word luxury to describe them.

We are also starting to look at furniture. We went to furniture row yesterday to look at head boards, coffee tables, and kitchen tables. We found a bunch of nice stuff that we really liked, but we are waiting to purchase them. While we were shopping, a sales guy made his sales pitch to us and kinda just stood there, waiting for me to break the silence. In a sales environment, the first person to break the silence typically loses. Well I wasn't going to break it, but my awesome wife said something like, "if you want to leave, you can, we may be a while." My hero.

No comments: